Meet Dr. Derek Reznik
Derek Reznik DDS, MS
- Completed BS degree at Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos, TX
- Completed DDS degree at the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, TX
- Completed MS degree at University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, TX
- Completed Orthodontic Residency at the University of Texas Dental Branch 2005 to 2007
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics (ABO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Texas Dental Association (TDA)
- Permian Basin Dental Society (PBDS)
- Permian Basin Dental Continuum (PBDC)
Dr. Derek Reznik is an Invisalign® Certified Provider.
Has been practicing in Odessa and Big Spring since 2007. Has been back in West Texas since 2007.
To merge proven orthodontic practices with the latest technologies in order to provide the highest quality orthodontic care.
"I enjoy the opportunity to have a positive influence on the lives of my patients while creating healthy, beautiful smiles they can benefit from for a lifetime."
Non-work activities include
Golf, snow skiing, wakeboarding, scuba diving, traveling, reading, and watching movies.