Meet Dr. Megan Reznik
Megan Reznik DDS, MS
- Completed BS degree at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY
- Completed DDS degree at the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, TX
- Completed MS degree at University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, TX
- Graduated first in her dental school class (2005)
- Completed Orthodontic Residency at the University of Texas Dental Branch 2005 to 2007
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics (ABO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Texas Dental Association (TDA)
- Permian Basin Dental Society (PBDS)
- Permian Basin Dental Continuum (PBDC)
Dr. Megan Reznik is an Invisalign® Certified Provider.
Has been practicing in Odessa and Big Spring since 2007. Born in Rockford, IL and grew up in Houston, TX.
To build relationships with people and work with them to help them achieve their goal of a healthy beautiful smile by providing quality orthodontic care.
"I truly enjoy helping patients take pride in their smile. It is such a rewarding experience to be a part of the transformation that our patients go through from start to finish. I also enjoy getting to know the people of West Texas and making new friends."
Non-work activities include
Reading, traveling, spending time with family, wakeboarding, water activities, playing games, playing volleyball, watching movies, playing in the snow.