Meet Dr. Michael Reznik
Michael L Reznik DDS, MS
- Completed BA degree at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX
- Completed DDS degree at the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, TX
- Completed MS degree at University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, TX
- Completed Orthodontic Residency at the University of Texas Dental Branch during 1976 to 1978
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics (ABO)
- Permian Basin Dental Society (PBDS)
- Permian Basin Dental Continuum (PBDC)
Dr. Michael Reznik is an Invisalign® Certified Provider.
Has been practicing in Odessa, TX since 1980.
To provide the highest quality orthodontic care that will be enriching to our community, staff, and patients.
"I enjoy being part of the change in people’s lives as their smiles change."
Linda (wife), Mikala Ratliff (daughter), Dr. Derek (son), Major (grandson) and Drayson (grandson).
Antioch Christian Church
Non-work activities include
Grandchildren, boating, golf, and movies.